I’m joined by Alison Lumbatis, the CEO of Outfit Formulas®, speaker, and best-selling author. Outfit Formulas® is an online styling program that has taught over 100,000 members how to curate a functional, fashionable wardrobe they feel confident wearing. We discuss the tipping point that inspired her to take the leap, leave her steady corporate job, and embark on her entrepreneurial journey. She shares her number one piece of advice to anyone starting out, what her biggest mistake was as a rookie entrepreneur, and how community and mentorship have impacted her growth as a business owner. We also discuss the power of strategic collaborations and using ‘old school’ marketing techniques like SEO and email lists.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- What prompted Alison to start blogging, even though it wasn’t generating any income at the time
- Why getting your customer’s feedback and buy-in is crucial for growth
- Key techniques that Alison has used to grow her email list
- Recognizing that you bring something valuable into masterminds and networking events, regardless of your current revenue or business experience
- Getting clear on what has really worked well in your business, but you’ve stopped doing
- Buy your ticket for the next Wealth & Business Summit on November 9-11 in Scottsdale, AZ. Early bird pricing is available now!
CONNECT WITH ALISON
Follow Alison: @alisonlumbatis
Follow Outfit Formulas®: @outfitformulasofficial
Shop Outfit Formulas®: outfitformulas.com
Learn more about Alison: alisonlumbatis.com
CONNECT WITH CANDY
Follow me: @candyvalentino